Wednesday 15 May 2013

Drowning in Rhythm

Email
Excel
Ordering Tool
Keyboard and Mouse

This is what stares back at me every weekday.
It's hard to tell who's playing the Sadist at times.
I can dance with them however I please.
But this it isn't the true partner I have in mind.

My true partner moves in multiples of 4.
To remove me from the reality of the existence my actions have conspired to surround me in.
I feel compelled to lose myself in the experience of what is happening inside my head.
Sometimes for only minutes at a time, sometimes for hours on end.

1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4

Experimentation instead of regimentation is the norm.
My head starts moving with the flow, almost against my will.
But my will is the DJ's will.
Employer isn't a word in this world.






No comments:

Post a Comment